Ever wonder what a place card vs an escort card is? Having trouble deciding what you actually need for your wedding day?
We are going to give you some great ideas an options specific to your wedding day. We’ll also show you why you may or may not need certain items to help make your wedding day run smoothly. Some of the items we’ll walk though:
- Making your own wedding invitations/printing your own
- Wording your invitations, RSVP cards and programs
- How to collect RSVP correctly
- Thank you cards
- Your wedding day program
Please bring the following with you:
- Your reception tablescape (or just linen colors)
- Your ceremony and reception details (addresses, times, etc)
If you aren’t sure of the above just yet, then please wait for a later class date, as you’ll need this information with you. Seating is limited to 4 brides per class so please register early.
You can register at: http://www.eventbee.com/event?eid=859917324
The classes will be offered on July 13 &; 17, August 10 & 24, Sept 7 & 21, Oct 5 & 19, Nov 16 & 30, and December 7 and 21st. Classes start at 9am and last about 2 hours.
We’ll also give you a gift certificate for $25 off your stationery order if you decide to purchase from us!