Of course being a wedding planner for 11 years this July I know why every bride needs a wedding planner, but I wanted to take a moment and re-post something we said a long time ago.
You need a wedding planner if:
1. You can’t spend at least 12 hours per week to do the job yourself (and at least twice that closer to wedding date)
2. You want to invite more than 100 guests
3. Your wedding is being held at 2 different locations (ceremony & reception)
4. You are having a destination wedding
5. You have too many people turning you in different directions.
Pretty simple you would think. Planners are not hear to break your budget, we keep you in budget. We are not here to create our own weddings, we want something that works for you. Think about it and then give a local wedding planner a call.
Don’t know where to find one? Start here – www.bridalassn.com