I get phone calls everyday from brides saying – It can’t be that hard…well it is and I get paid to do it and do it well. So here is a list of all of the first level “things to do” on your wedding day.
- Budget preparation and management
- Preparation and maintenance of tasks, checklists, etc. in manageable timelines.
- Marriage license requirements and name change assistance.
- Assistance with design elements of celebration including overall theme, color palate, and attire.
- Monthly customized reminder of things you need to do to stay on pace.
- Recommendation of appropriate vendors for all aspects of celebration: Stationer, Musicians, Calligrapher, Caterer, Florist, Photographer, venues, Rental Agency, etc.
- Appointment scheduling and/or attendance
- Contract negotiation
- Continued correspondence and confirmation of chosen vendors throughout contract.
- Preparation and distribution of Planning Program Vendors (includes maps, floor plans, timelines, special preferences and other miscellaneous items per the bride’s request)
- Complete management of vendors during rehearsal, ceremony and reception.
- Contract reviews
- Creation of theme-oriented ‘Save the Date’ letters for out-of-town guests (including maps, directions, events, etc)
- Assembly and mailing of ‘Save the Date’ letters
- Creation of custom invitations and/or assistance with Stationer
- Invitation etiquette consultation
- Assembly and mailing of wedding invitations
- Preparation of Engagement and/or Wedding Announcement for newspaper(s)
- Ceremony program suggestions, creation and assembly.
- Customized reception place cards and menus.
- Assistance with toasts, thank you speeches, etc.
- Reception site recommendations.
- Decoration recommendation, assembly, and setup and breakdown.
- Entertainment assistance
- Oversee delivery, setup and breakdown of rental equipment.
- Complete floor plan of reception site; including all table placement, decorations and floral arrangements.
- Assistance with seating arrangements.
- Arrangement of place cards, menus, and/or service cards.
- Creation and implementation of reception schedule
- Distribution of final payments to vendors
- Amenities baskets for restrooms
- Secure gifts, toasting glasses, cake knife and any other personal items in designated vehicle
- Distribution of tossing items.
Wedding Party Relations
- Recommendations of reputable bridal salons.
- Assistance with wedding party attire.
- Continuous updates to wedding party of events, timetables, etc.
- Communication of all wedding party responsibilities and schedules.
Family and Guest Relations
- Negotiate a block of hotel rooms at a reduced rate for out-of-town guests.
- Creations, assembly and delivery of hospitality baskets.
- Arrangement of additional activities for weekend.
- Arrangement of on-site babysitters for families with young children.
- Provide RSVP services, tracking of all incoming RSVP’s and placing calls to invitees who have not responded by your deadline.
- Help choose and create and assemble favors for guests
- Ceremony site recommendations
- Décor Design, assembly, set up and breakdown
- Ceremony etiquette
- Assistance with vows, customs and personalization of ceremony.
- Oversee delivery, set up & break down of rental equipment
The Final Details
- Early check in of newlyweds at hotel.
- Delivery of overnight bags to hotel room.
- Delivery of the bride’s bouquet, dress and other mementos to preservationists.
- Return of groom’s rental tuxedo.
- One of a kind items to make your event even more special including ring bearer pillows, guest books, favors, centerpieces, programs, invitations, scrolls, wedding party gifts, etc….
- Provide craft services for wedding party.
- Manage guest list in a database format for the bride’s use.
*Please note: These are not all of the services that we provide, but it is a great place to start!
Call us today to schedule your consultation! 336-525-9331