Thankfully over the years we’ve had several weddings in print from local wedding mags, blogs to national magazines and websites. What we hear quite a bit from our clients is “We want to see our wedding in print”. It is possible – no matter what the budget as long as it is pretty and you don’t miss the following images:
- Your Stationery Suite – this includes your Save The Dates, invitations, even down to the table numbers and menu cards.
- The Cake – Have you seen a real wedding in print and not the cake?
- Kids and/or Pets! – Self explanatory.
- Scenic Shot with the couple – background of forestry or the beautifully lit venue
- Shoes – go for color!
- Venue – this doesn’t mean the front of the building, it means the set up of tables, table settings, centerpieces, etc. Be sure to use color table linens – otherwise the white just wash everything out.
- Bridesmaids – do something fun!
- Aisle Markers – have something going down to mark your entrances. Don’t forget the altar area also. Even if it is just a small backdrop with some up lights, it makes a huge difference!
- Bouquet – DUH!
- Boutonniere – Double DUH!
- The Recessional – this is you as a married couple leaving the altar.
- Escort Cards – make this interesting, also this photo needs to be taken before any of the escort cards are missing!
- Centerpieces…..of course!
- The Getaway. These are the sparklers the old timey cars, limo’s or just running down the street!
Check out our press page for inspiration!