4-6 months before
- Select and order your Save the Date Cards or Magnets, wedding invitations, thank-you cards, menu cards, escort cards, and ceremony programs. There are more to list, but I’ll give you a break. J
- Select and purchase wedding favors and wedding favor accessories – boxes, personalized wedding ribbon, labels, napkins, etc.
- Purchase any desired ceremony and reception decorations – unity candles, vases, aisle runner, toasting set, cake knife and server set etc.
- Book your honeymoon and verify that you have any necessary travel documents including passports and visas. Visit Sandals for a great luxury included honeymoon!
- Book hotel rooms or arrange other accommodations for out-of-town guests. Guest what! We’ll do this for free for you just for reading our post. Just fill out this form!
- Book a room for your wedding night, if you will be leaving for your honeymoon the next morning.
- Finalize your guest list and send out save-the-date cards.
- Print out directions to the ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner and hotel(s) for guests. Compile a list of area information and things to do for out-of-town guests. These will be used in your guest bags for those that stay at the hotel.
- Reserve transportation for you and your wedding party as well as a bus or trolley for your guests (if necessary)
- Children – if you are allowing them at the wedding then be sure to make arrangements, if you are not then make arrangements for childcare for your guests.